[MGSA-L] A blog called "Piano Poetry Pantelis Politics"

Vassilios Lambropoulos vlambrop at umich.edu
Thu Dec 25 11:23:19 PST 2014

[My apologies to those who tried to follow my blog via email and could not.
The problem has been fixed and now you can do it.
This gives me the opportunity to salute Kostis Kourelis and Yiorgos Anagnostou,
pioneer and splendid Modern Greek bloggers .				idem	]

Dear members of the list,

For almost a year now I have been writing a personal blog and keeping it private.
It is called "Piano Poetry Pantelis Politics."
Its explanatory subtitle is "music literature friends resistance."

http://poetrypiano.wordpress.com

On December 25, 2014 (for a reason cited in the About page) I am making this blog public
and I begin to make its posts public at the average rate of at least two per week
as I continue to write new posts.  At this point I see this blog as a long-term project.

Some of you may find of some interest occasional scholarly references in it to things Greek.
Thanks for indulging me and may music serenade your friendships in the new year.

Vassilis Lambropoulos