[MGSA-L] Abstract submission date extended - 11th International Conference on Greek Research

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 4 20:09:34 PST 2014

From: Layla Plummer <layla.plummer at flinders.edu.au>
Date: December 4, 2014 at 7:32:21 PM EST
Subject: Abstract submission date extended - 11th International Conference on Greek Research

ABSTRACT DEADLINE EXTENDED

Due to popular demand and the upcoming holiday season, submissions will now be accepted up until Friday 30 January 2015.

On behalf of the School of Humanities at Flinders University, we are pleased to announce our next conference to be held at the Bedford Park campus of Flinders University, located in Adelaide, South Australia, on 26-27th June 2015.

The conference is hosted by LOGOS Australian Centre for Hellenic Language and Culture and the Department of Language Studies at Flinders University and supported by The Foundation for Hellenic Studies.

The inter-disciplinary conference will explore themes from Greek and Cypriot studies that will continue the tradition of the previous conferences on Greek Research.
We welcome attendance from academics, researchers, practitioners and policy makers.

Don’t miss out click here to submit an abstract now.  Deadline is 30 January 2015.

A vibrant program will include the following areas of research:

Ancient Greek Philosophy and Classical studies  Cyprus: History and Culture
Education, Society and Culture  History and Migration
Literature and Language  Online Learning

To register and for more information go to the conference website:

Feel free to forward this email to colleagues and friends who may be interested. We look forward to welcoming you to our conference.

On behalf of the Conference Organising Committee

Kind regards

Layla Plummer
Conference Coordinator
School of Humanities – Modern Greek section
Flinders University, GPO Box 2100
ADELAIDE  SA 5001  AUSTRALIA

Tel:  (+61 8) 8201 3854
Fax: (+61 8) 8201 2784
Email: layla.plummer at flinders.edu.au
Web: www.flinders.edu.au/greekconference

CRICOS Provider Number: 00114A

Disclaimer: Every effort is made to ensure information on this email is correct and up to date. However, Flinders University,
the Conference organizers and sponsors give no warranty and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material and reserve the right at any time to make changes that are deemed appropriate.