[MGSA-L] Princeton Hellenic Studies Class Presentation: December 2, 2014

Dimitri H. Gondicas gondicas at Princeton.EDU
Mon Dec 1 12:30:16 PST 2014

Princeton University

Program in Hellenic Studies

Class Presentation

The Apostle Paul in Text and Context

Undergraduate Students:

Audrey E. Berdahl-Baldwin, Katharine S. Boyer, Keshavarz Rahbar, Sahand, Michelle Kiyeon Kim, Hana Lethen, Ryan K. Low,

Megan A. Lydzinski, Kathryn H. Moore, Kacie J. O'Connell, Yossi Quint, Jasmine N. Race, Megan M. Wellons, Ayelet G. Wenger

***
with
AnneMarie Luijendijk
Department of Religion
[Macintosh HD:Users:aluijend:Pictures:iPhoto Library:Previews:2014:12:01:20141201-090737:blMQMBzHS%qj6gcn89gjpw:IMG_8114 - Version 2.jpeg]

Twelve Princeton undergraduate students enrolled in REL355/HLS356 "The Apostle Paul in Text and Context," taught by AnneMarie Luijendijk, spent the fall mid-term break in Greece exploring sites visited by the Apostle Paul. We examined the history, art, architecture and literature of these places at close quarters and met with experts. In this presentation, we will share some of our experiences.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014
4:30 p.m.
Scheide Caldwell House, Room 103
Reception to follow