[MGSA-L] "We’re not Nazis, but… The Rise of Hate Parties in Hungary and Greece and Why America Should Care"

Christos D. Katsetos cd_katsetos at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 13:02:42 PDT 2014

Of possible interest is the recent report issued by Human Rights First, which
details the rise of far-right parties in Europe and recommends steps to be
undertaken by the U.S. Government to confront this trend (with special focus
on Hungary and Greece).

http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/press-release/new-report-details-rise-extremist-parties-europe-recommends-steps-us-government

Full report:

 http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/sites/default/files/HRF-report-We-Are-Not-Nazis-But.pdf

Transcript: Media Telebriefing on "We’re not Nazis, but… The Rise of Hate Parties
in Hungary and Greece and Why America Should Care"

http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/resource/transcript-media-telebriefing-we-re-not-nazis-rise-hate-parties-hungary-and-greece-and-why

======
CDK