[MGSA-L] FW: APPEAL TO UNESCO

Katsikas, Stefanos skatsika at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 10 20:52:42 PDT 2014

Dear members of the list,

I am forwarding a message which was passed on me by Professor Maria Todorova (Department of History, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign). I thought that some of you might be interested in visiting the electronic site that follows and sign the voting appeal to UNESCO.

All the best,
Stephanos Katsikas