[MGSA-L] Cutting-edge cholarship at the University of Michigan

Vassilios Lambropoulos vlambrop at umich.edu
Wed Apr 9 20:19:18 PDT 2014

The Modern Greek Program at the University of Michigan is happy to announce
that as of this Fall semester our Dept. of Comparative Literature is going to have
5 excellent graduate students pursuing a PhD that incorporates a modern Greek component.

Maria Hadjipolycarpou
Etienne E. Charriere
Will Stroebel
Ali Bolcakan
Peter Vorissis

These graduate students come from different countries,
they represent interdisciplinary interests,
they draw on several languages,
they have won many awards and scholarships,
they have looked at diverse scholarly resources,
and they have presented their research on several conferences.

Michigan is proud of their scholarly record.

We feel they represent the future of Modern Greek Studies in the English-speaking world.

Vassilis Lambropoulos