[MGSA-L] The 24rd Nicholas Christopher Memorial Lecture in Modern Greek Studies at Harvard

Rapti, Vassiliki rapti at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 6 06:21:41 PDT 2014

Dear All,

On behalf of the Program of Modern Greek Studies at Harvard and its Interim Director Professor Michael Herzfeld I would like to extend our cordial invitation to you to attend the 24rd Nicholas Christopher Memorial Lecture in Modern Greek Studies on Tuesday, April 8, 2014, at 6:30 p.m. in William James Hall 1, 33 Kirkland St, Cambridge, MA 02138.

Professor Vassilios Lambropoulos, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, will be talking on the topic of
“The Dialectic of Meter and Melos: How do Composers set Poetry to Music?"

Reception to follow in WJH1 from 8 to 8:30 p.m.

The event is free and open to the public.

Sincerely,

Vassiliki Rapti

Vassiliki Rapti, Ph.D
Preceptor in Modern Greek