[MGSA-L] Getting manuscripts reproduced from the Patriarchal Libraries of Alexandria, Antioch, and Jerusalem

Lubin, Matthew mlubin at email.unc.edu
Sat Apr 5 16:05:56 PDT 2014

Dear Listmembers,

I would appreciate it if someone who has written to, and had success in eliciting a response from, the Patriarchal Libraries of Alexandria, Antioch, or Jerusalem would contact  me off-list, and describe how they went about doing so. I wish to obtain reproductions of some early modern Greek manuscripts from each of these institutions, and have so far been unable to raise a reply.

Sincerely,

Matthew Lubin
Research Collaborator
Department of History