[MGSA-L] Greeks Protest Golden Dawn Attack on Communists

Aristide Caratzas acaratzas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 05:07:46 PDT 2013

With thanks to Dora Lafazani for the dramatic images that simply
demonstrate that the roots of fascist contempt for the law, and the
resulting violence, derive from communist contempt for our laws as
"bourgeois constructions," thus the justification for breaking or otherwise
violating them.  (After all, Mussolini began as a communist...)
The question that arises is why the Greek state had not cracked down long
ago against both of these extremes. It will now be more difficult to reign
them in....

Aristide Caratzas

--
Aristide D.Caratzas