[MGSA-L] From the Transnational Studies Committee: CfP Voices of Immigrant Professors

Anagnostou, Georgios anagnostou.1 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 12 21:18:45 PDT 2013

FINAL CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTERS

Voices of Immigrant Professors: Historical and Contemporary Challenges & Triumphs

Editors:

Charles B. Hutchison, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC

Kwabena O. Akurang-Parry, Shippensburg University, PA

Publication Date: December 2013

Preface & Scope:

EDITORS’ NOTE: We need additional chapters to complement the ones we have already received. We have secured a book contract with Routledge (Research in Higher Education Series) and publication will begin on December 1, 2013.