[MGSA-L] Elia Zenghelis talk at Yale

Syrimis, George george.syrimis at yale.edu
Mon Oct 28 06:49:13 PDT 2013

Wednesday, November 6, 6:00 PM

Elia Zenghelis
Davenport Visiting Professor, School of Architecture, Yale University
"Architectural Projects for Greece; 1980s and After"
Yale School of Architecture, Hastings Hall (basement level of Paul Rudolph Hall)
180 York Street

The talk is co-organized with The Yale School of Architecture.

For more information about the Program's activities visit our website at http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/hsp . Please also visit our “Community Events” section for local activities. You can also find us on Facebook. Search for “Hellenic Studies Program, Yale University”

The activities of the Hellenic Studies Program are generously funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Center for Hellenic Studies at Yale University.