[MGSA-L] Fwd: Greek Films

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 18:49:13 PDT 2013

Dear Friends,

The Greek leading film distributor and producer, Odeon S.A., and Greek
Reporter have teamed up to promote Greek cinema to a new worldwide
audience, through the new video on demand platform PameOdeon.gr.

Since this past Friday and every Friday Greek Reporter dedicates the day to
Greek films. We hope you enjoy the service and support Greek Cinema.

All the best from the GR team!

Check out PameOdeon.GR

Now, Greek Diaspora and film lovers around the world have the opportunity
to watch, legally, their favorite Greek movies, at the largest online Greek
movie library, PameOdeon.gr, and support Greek cinema and Greek filmmakers.

Although the country is facing a financial crisis, Greek cinema is
experiencing a rebirth with current Greek films scooping awards at
international film festivals. The new wave of talented Greek filmmakers
needs our support and by watching films legally, we will give them a huge
boost to continue making what we love: good Greek films.

"We are thrilled that Odeon chose Greek Reporter, the largest international
Greek news online destination to promote their unique service and offer
their films to our audience," says Anastasios Papapostolou, chief editor
and founder of GreekReporter.com

Movies are an excellent way to keep in touch with our rich culture,
language and Greek customs, and also pass them on to the next generations.
In an nutshell, it is a great way to promote our Greek culture and Greece,
worldwide.

PameOdeon.gr makes it easy to watch your favorite films with 5 easy steps:

Visit PameOdeon.gr
Register a new account or login into your existing one.
Browse hundreds of Greek films.
Purchase a discounted program or choose pay per view.
Choose your favorite film to watch. Enjoy!

“ODEON S.A. has been established for over thirty years, in all areas of
cinematic entertainment. As a leader in the local Entertainment industry,
we constantly strive to find new and innovated ways to provide quality
Greek films to a wider audience. This Video On Demand platform –
pameodeon.gr – is the first of its kind in Greece. And we are very excited
to have the opportunity to make our library available outside the borders
of Greece”, says Alexandra Krezia, Chief Content Officer (CCO) of Pameodeon.

Visit PameOdeon.gr and stream now your favorite Greek movies over the
internet!

***

--
June Samaras