[MGSA-L] Exhibiting Books at the MGSA Symposium

Hess, Frank flhess at indiana.edu
Sun Oct 20 16:38:37 PDT 2013

Greetings from Bloomington,

I would like to invite anyone who is attending the MGSA Symposium next month to exhibit recent books (published in, say, the last four years) in our book exhibition room.  This service will be provided free of charge for registered conference participants.  You will be expected to collect your book before you leave the conference.  Any books left at the end of the conference will be donated to our library or our departmental collection.  I will not be posting materials to anyone.

If you are not attending the conference, you may still exhibit your book by sending the book and a $30 check made out to the MGSA to:

Franklin L. Hess

Institute for European Studies

Indiana University

Ballantine Hall 542

1020 E. Kirkwood Ave.

Bloomington, IN 47405

(You may also ask your publisher to send the book and the check on your behalf.)   Again, any exhibition copies that are sent will become property of our library or our departmental collection at the end of the conference.  They will not be returned via mail.

Regards,

Frank

Franklin L. Hess
Coordinator, Modern Greek Program