[MGSA-L] Selected bibliog on Women in Greek Society posted on MGSA website

Martha Klironomos mkliro at sfsu.edu
Sun Oct 13 13:58:43 PDT 2013

Dear MGSA-L members:

We have just posted a selected bibliography on 'Women in Greek Society' on the MGSA website under "Resources". To access this list, you can click on the following link:

http://mgsa.org/Resources/wgs.html

The references were compiled with suggestions from members of this list after I had posted a query awhile back. As I got numerous responses and after consulting with members of the EB of the MGSA, it made sense to compile the list and make it available to everyone.

The list is not meant to be conclusive, and it is broadly defined in terms of regional scope and historical period. If you wish to add a title or titles to the list, please send the bibliographic reference and, if possible, a short annotation to me at <mkliro at sfsu.edu>

We are also actively looking for someone to maintain the 'Women in Greek Society' list, especially someone who has a background in women and/or gender studies.

Please contact me and Gonda Van Steen if you are interested.  Gonda' email address is: gonda at ufl.edu

With best wishes,

Martha Klironomos
SF State