[MGSA-L] notes and updates

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Wed May 15 10:59:50 PDT 2013

Dear friends συλλιστορες,

John Maas, our indefatigable webmaster, reports that the Google Search function on the MGSA website (www.mgsa.org<http://www.mgsa.org>) is now fully operational. Check out the registration form for the November Symposium while there. John also kindly brings the following grant opportunity to our attention:

http://ineteconomics.org/grants

We have also removed the job posting from Northrop Grumman Corporation.

As always, please bring your postings, updates, and keen set of eyes to the list.

Best wishes for a great summer,

Gonda

Best wishes,
Gonda
Gonda Van Steen
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
Tel. 352-273-3796
Fax 352-846-0297