[MGSA-L] the question of Cyprus

Loring Danforth ldanfort at bates.edu
Sun Mar 31 18:34:10 PDT 2013

I would like to express my full agreement with George Syrimis and his
opinion that a serious discussion of the crisis in Cyprus is fully
within the scope of this list. I welcome the summaries and
commentaries that informed people on the list offer about the Olympics
in Greece, the economic crisis in Greece, Greeks in Istanbul, the
Macedonian question, the rise of Golden Dawn, Greek diaspora issues,
etc. I would hate to see the list become solely a bulletin board for
talks and conferences.
--
Loring M. Danforth
Telephone: 207-786-6081