[MGSA-L] Extension of deadline, CfP: Revolutions in the Balkans: Revolts and Uprisings in the Era of Nationalism, 1804-1908

Christina Koulouri chkoulou at otenet.gr
Fri Mar 29 07:54:55 PDT 2013

Extension of deadline

Good morning,

This is to inform you that the deadline for the Conference "Revolutions in the Balkans: Revolts and Uprisings in the Era of Nationalism, 1804-1908" has changed to April 10, 2013 (for more details, see attached Call for Papers). We also intend to publish the Conference Proceedings and we have reached a preliminary agreement with a German academic publisher (LIT Verlag). Finally, we should clarify that due to lack of funding we are not able to provide translation and hence we decided that the only working language of the Conference will be English.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Christina Koulouri