[MGSA-L] CYPRUS

Lyssi Athanasiou lyssi_a at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:56:05 PDT 2013

Dear list members,
I have been a member of this list for a couple of years now and have witnessed debates and heated discussions on issues that were insignificant and irrelevant to the majority of its members.   Sometimes what seemed insignificant sparked debates and promoted discussions that went on for days, if not weeks.
I am writing with great disappointment, however because you have abstained from bringing up any of the tragic events that have been unraveling in Cyprus the last ten days.  Is this scenario so straightforward to all of us that merits no discussion, no VOICE essentially?
Speak, say something, make connections, throw blame on all sides, it doesn't matter.... Anything but this SILENCE would DO!
Lissi Athanasiou Krikelis