[MGSA-L] Greek Egyptians at Michigan

Vassilios Lambropoulos vlambrop at umich.edu
Mon Mar 18 14:13:45 PDT 2013

The Mediterranean Topographies Workshop at the University of Michigan is pleased to present Egypt: The Other Homeland, the fifth and final film in our 2012-2013 documentary series, "Screening the Mediterranean."

Egypt: The Other Homeland tells the story of Egypt's once-thriving Greek community and follows several Greek citizens who undertake a return to Egypt decades after having left the country.

Thursday, March 21
6:30pm
U-M Ann Arbor campus, North Quad, room 2435
(the large room on the ground floor directly on State Street)

We look forward to seeing you!  Please go to sitemaker.umich.edu/meditopos for more information about this and other Meditopos events.

Harry Kashdan and Will Stroebel
Meditopos Coordinators