[MGSA-L] Athens Review of Books: Focus on William H. McNeill

George Nakos GeorgeNakos at mail.clayton.edu
Sun Mar 17 10:23:13 PDT 2013

Just in case somebody is interested I wanted to inform you that the Athens Review of Books and the Book's Journal can be purchased at the Greek electronic newsstand readpoint:  www.readpoint.com.  Athens Review costs 3.50 Euros and the book's journal 3 Euros.  They also have a large number of Greek daily newspapers, magazines, and books.  The quality of their application is very high.  You can make your purchase with a credit card.

George Nakos

PS.  I don't have any connection with the website, I am just a satisfied customer!!  I think it is great that you I can read both magazines here in the US.