[MGSA-L] Greek far-right party teaches history to kids

athanasios grammenos athanasiosgrammenos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:11:35 PST 2013

One doesn't have to invent something, in order to support it. Νow, allow us
not to comment that someone takes an image caption (which explains a
certain frame), and puts it in the text of another book, as the only fact
that took place. What an irony, a book for the grandsons and granddaughters
of those who "overcrowded" that waterfront.

Besides, even a "tangential (hyperborean) academic", should know that in
Smyrna there was genocide, not "στριμωξίδι".

AG

--
*-- --*
*And if you find her poor, Ithaka won’t have fooled you.*