[MGSA-L] Greek far-right party teaches history to kids

Kostis Kornetis kornetis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:16:40 PST 2013

Kudos, Tasso.

Plus, it is to a great extent precisely because such progressive contributions as the one by the "akatanomasti" were rejected, that entities such as Golden Dawn can pursue their own hyper-nationalistic educational activities in Greek schools at present, and not the other way round.

Also. if I am not mistaken Prof. Repousi holds a PhD in History from the Sorbonne...

Kostis Kornetis
"tangential" academic