[MGSA-L] New book by Olga Demetriou: Capricious Borders: Minority, Population, and Counter-Conduct Between Greece and Turkey

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 10 15:02:14 PDT 2013

 Capricious Borders: Minority, Population, and Counter-Conduct Between Greece and Turkey
From Berghahn books

Dear Colleague,

It is our pleasure to announce the recent publication of Capricious Borders: Minority, Population, and Counter-Conduct Between Greece and Turkey, by Olga Demetriou. Additional information can be found on our website: https://www.berghahnbooks.com/title.php?rowtag=DemetriouCapricious.

Binding:	Hardback
PRINT ISBN:	978-0-85745-898-8
E ISBN:	978-0-85745-899-5
Final Extent:	240 pages, 21 figs, 5 tables, 3 maps, bibliog., index
PRICE:	$90.00/£55.00
Publication Date:	April 2013

For more information on this title or any other from Berghahn Books, please visit www.berghahnbooks.com