[MGSA-L] REPO(WE)R GREECE EVENT:COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY FEBRUARY 8 2013

ks3061 at columbia.edu ks3061 at columbia.edu
Fri Jan 18 15:37:35 PST 2013

On February 8, the Columbia University Undergraduate and Graduate
Hellenic Student Associations, in conjunction with the National
Hellenic Student Association of North America, will be hosting
Repo(we)r Greece on the Columbia University campus in Manhattan.

Students, faculty, and community members are invited to submit
proposals on result-oriented ideas to repower Greece through
perceptions, image, finances, government, or another topic. We are
looking for the most creative, interesting ideas that will be
presented in innovative, engaging ways.  On February 8 these proposals
will be presented at a symposium, which all are welcome to attend.

Final details on the Room Location will be released closer to the date.

Attached are the official flyer for the event and the proposal guidelines.

Thank you for your support!

--
Katerina Stefatos
Program Coordinator,Program in Hellenic Studies
ks3061 at columbia.edu
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/hellenicstudies/