[MGSA-L] Reading at Emerson College: Gazmed Kapllani

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 4 22:11:24 PST 2013

From: Maria Koundoura <maria_k at verizon.net>

A Reading
with Harvard Radcliffe Fellow Gazmend Kapllani

February 14, 2013
6:00 pm
President’s Room
Iwasaki Library
120 Boylston Street, Third Floor

Gazmend Kapllani is the Albanian-born Greek author of A Short Border Handbook (Portobello Books, 2009, translated also into Danish, English, French, and Polish), My Name is Europe (Livanis, 2010, translated into French May 2013), and My Last Page (Livanis, 2012). He has a PhD in political science and history and was a columnist for leading Greek newspapers. Kapllani has been an advocate for human rights, fairness, and diversity, receiving Greek and international recognition.

Co-sponsored by the Institute for Liberal Arts and Interdisciplinary Studies, School of the Arts, and the Writing, Literature and Publishing Department.

For more information, please contact Institute_Events at emerson.edu