[MGSA-L] HR's new website & call for papers (National Hellenic Research Foundation)

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 5 08:38:02 PST 2013

From: Μαριος Χατζόπουλος <mahatz at eie.gr>

We are happy to announce the launch of  The Historical Revue / La Revue Historique's brand new webpage. The webpage allows new online procedures of submission and reviewing of articles.

http://historicalreview.org/index.php/historicalReview/index

The Historical Revue / La Revue Historique is an annual fully refereed journal of historical research published by the Department of Neohellenic Research of the National Hellenic Research Foundation since 2004.

We now accept online submission of original and previously unpublished research of Neohellenic interest. Previous issues are available for free access and downloading through the journal's webpage.

Best wishes

Dr Marios Hatzopoulos (mahatz at eie.gr)
Dr Alexandros Nafpliotis (nafpliotis at ekt.gr)