[MGSA-L] Modern Greek Studies UIUC-New Facebook Page

Katsikas, Stefanos skatsika at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 27 15:25:50 PDT 2013

Dear members of the list,

This is to let everyone know that our new facebook page is up and running. Please "like" us to get our news about events, classes, study abroad programs and any activities relating to our program.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Modern-Greek-Studies-at-Illinois/137216379679018

Best wishes,
Stephanos Katsikas, Ph.D
______________________________________

Dr. Stefanos Katsikas BA (Greece), MA, PhD (London),
Historian of Modern Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean,
Director of the Modern Greek Studies Program,
Language Coordinator of Modern Greek,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
School of Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics,
707 S. Matthews Avenue,
Urbana, Illinois 61801 USA
Tel (217) 372-1997
Fax (217) 244-8430