[MGSA-L] At the MGSA Symposium, an informal anthropology caucus, 6:30-8, Saturday night?

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 27 07:53:50 PDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

To capitalize on the rare and delightful occasion when several anthropologists who do research in Greece converge, may I suggest an informal meeting to follow the
5:15-6:15 pm  Session 13·Plenary Roundtable, Anthropology of Greece in Transition, but before the 8pm event on Saturday night, November 16.

How about if we converge at a bar/restaurant near the conference: BuffaLouie's at 114 S Indiana Ave and Kirkwood:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/94/823120/restaurant/BuffaLouies-Bloomington
Informally, we can continue the discussion raised in the roundtable, and anthropologists and those in allied disciplines could exchange ideas about current topics, possible collaborations, resources, journals etc.
Or just tell some good stories.

Looking forward to the Symposium! -Roland