[MGSA-L] Fwd: Political Scientists working on modern Greek matters

Harris Mylonas mylonas at gwu.edu
Thu Aug 15 08:50:00 PDT 2013

Dear All,

The powers that be suggested that I head an initiative to organize the
*Political
Scientists* who work on *modern Greek matters for the Modern Greek Studies
Association <http://mgsa.org/>*. I thought that a good start is for those
of you who fulfill this description to send me an email with *a short bio
(150 words) and/or a website link*. Second, I thought that we could
organize an *informal meeting at the APSA annual meeting* in Chicago
(tentative time and date: 7pm on August 31). If you are interested email me
at mylonas at gwu.edu .

All the best,
Harris

PS. Also if you know of any PhD candidates that fit the description above
please forward this email to them.

Harris Mylonas <http://home.gwu.edu/~mylonas/>
Assistant Professor of Political Science and International Affairs,
Department of Political Science, George Washington University,
440 Monroe Hall, 2115 G St., NW, Washington, DC 20052

Associate editor of *Nationalities Papers<http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/cnap>
*

Author of *The Politics of Nation-Building: Making Co-Nationals, Refugees
and Minorities<http://www.cambridge.org/us/knowledge/discountpromotion/?site_locale=en_US&code=MYLONAS13>
*