[MGSA-L] "Cyprus and the European Union: A Savior and its Double"

Christos D. Katsetos cd_katsetos at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 22:20:59 PDT 2013

The statement that "economics and politics are better explained by economists and political
scientists" is difficult to reconcile judging from the recommended readings below. I submit
that the following two sources are neither academic nor authoritative:

"The party is over" (written by an anonymous Cypriot)
http://www.newsbeast.gr/world/arthro/514635/the-party-is-over/

"Why we should be cautious about cheering on Cyprus's no vote" (written by Nikos Chrysoloras)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/mar/20/cautious-cheering-on-cyprus-no-vote?CMP=twt_gu

CDK
4/9/13