[MGSA-L] "Cyprus and the European Union: A Savior and its Double"

athanasios grammenos athanasiosgrammenos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 09:41:33 PDT 2013

Dear Mrs Panourgia,

with all due respect, I don't see what is you personal problem with me; but
whatever it is, you will not censor me.

I remind you that on March 8 you wrote:
*"In full cognizance of the fact that this item of the news does not
constitute scholarly analysis, therefore I will not respond or apologize
to anyone who might question or condemn my decision to post it here".

*
However, being a genuine democrat, allow me to propose the next time you
are in Athens to let me offer you a coffee. We could have an interesting
debate.

in Liberty,
Athanasios.

--