[MGSA-L] Syriza vs. Xrisi Aygi column Του Νικου Χρυσολωρα

Grammenos, Dennis d-grammenos at neiu.edu
Mon Sep 24 11:01:55 PDT 2012

I thought the Nikos Chrysoloras piece in question was an "op-ed."  It sure sounds like that. I wouldn't go as far as to baptize it "journalistic analysis" though whatever that may be in this age of blogging.  As for the "news" and "information" it purportedly provides (valid or otherwise) I had to re-read it to make sure that I hadn't miss anything.  I hadn't. No "news" there, just recycled equivalencies for the least common denominator, verging on a type of discursive mud-slinging that has always been common fodder for Greece's embedded "journalists".

Does it have a place on MGSA-L? Thankfully it was just a link to it for those who care to waste their time reading it.

And, I did waste my time! What a syllogistic mess:) One walks away with the equation SYRIZA=Xrusa Auga.  Wow.

Giasas paidia,

Dennis Grammenos