[MGSA-L] Upcoming events at Yale

Sotiris Roussos sroussos67 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 00:15:47 PDT 2012

If the event is not co-organized or co-sponsored by the Hellenic Studies
Program one would expect to find it under "Other events of Interest on
campus and in Connecticut".
Now on the line-up. The views of all participants (both speakers and
discussants) could hardly be a surprise as they are bitterly well-known (at
least in Greece and Argentina). They are all staunch advocates of the
neo-liberal "remedies" of the crisis. Some of them are under scrutiny by
the legal authorities in their countries for the policies they pursued, at
the time they were in office. There is  hope though that during the
discussion different views will be presented on an equal footing.

Sotiris Roussos

--
Sotiris Roussos (M.A. Ph.D)
Associate Professor (Middle East & Eurasia),

.