[MGSA-L] Princeton Hellenic Studies Research Fellowships, 2013-14

Dimitri H. Gondicas gondicas at Princeton.EDU
Thu Oct 18 15:58:04 PDT 2012

PRINCETON UNIVERSITY

Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies

http://www.princeton.edu/hellenic/

Dear colleagues,

Please help us circulate the following announcements for our Hellenic Studies fellowships, 2013-14, and kindly bring them to the attention of qualified candidates:

POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS:

https://jobs.princeton.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=191539

Over ninety (90) early career scholars have been supported by these fellowships since the inception of this program in academic year 1992-93.  The overwhelming majority of our post-doctoral fellows have gone on to successful academic careers around the world. Current and former recipients are listed in: http://www.princeton.edu/hellenic/people/post-doctoral_fellows/

VISITING RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS:

Visiting Research Fellowships will not be offered during the academic year 2013-14.  The program will resume in 2014-15.

LIBRARY RESEARCH GRANTS:

http://www.princeton.edu/rbsc/fellowships/f_ships.html

Over twenty (20) scholars have been supported by these fellowships since the beginning of this program in academic year 2001-02.

Current and former recipients are listed in:  http://www.princeton.edu/hellenic/people/library-fellows/

Many thanks,

Dimitri Gondicas

CO: i/