[MGSA-L] Event at Yale: Effie Pedaliu

Syrimis, George george.syrimis at yale.edu
Thu Oct 18 07:03:52 PDT 2012

Monday, October 22, 5:00 PM

Effie Pedaliu
London School of Economics (LSE)

"Fault Lines in Post War Mediterranean and the ‘Birth of Southern Europe’, 1945-1979 "

Luce Hall 202, 34 Hillhouse Avenue,
New Haven
(free parking next to Rosenkranz Hall on 115 Prospect Street after 4:00 pm)

For more information about the Program's activities visit our website at http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/hsp . Please also visit our “Community Events” section for local activities. You can also find us on Facebook. Search for “Hellenic Studies Program, Yale University”

The activities of the Hellenic Studies Program are generously funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Center for Hellenic Studies at Yale University.