[MGSA-L] Syriza vs. Xrisi Aygi column Του Νικου Χρυσολωρα

athanasios grammenos athanasiosgrammenos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:08:43 PDT 2012

Some 150 students of a North Attica High School, protested today outside
the Town Hall of their Municipality. The reason was a problem with the
transportation of the students across the region, because of the budget.
They went there, despite the fact that the responsible is the Regional
Director and not the Mayor.
However, the most interesting, is what I witnessed that they were singing.
It was irrelevant to their main cause but it symbolized something related
to the conversation about SYRIZA and Golden Dawn.

Here it is:
Ψωμί-παιδεία-ελευθερία (bread-education-liberty)
πουλήστε τα γραφεία σας να πάρουμε βιβλία (sell your offices and let us buy
books)

πάρτε το χαμπάρι δεν φεύγουμε απο δω (get it, we're going nowhere)
θα κανουμ' ανω-κάτω το δημαρχείο αυτό (we'll do a mess to this Town Hall)

το μέλλον μας δεν είναι τα ναρκωτικά (drugs is not our future)
είναι οι μολότωφ και τα εκρηκτικά. (our future is molotov [bombs] and
explosives)Unfortunately, many of those who speak and write about Greece,
know nothing about Greece.
AG

--
*-- --*
*And if you find her poor, Ithaka won’t have fooled you.*