[MGSA-L] Reminder: HACF Concert with John Kamfonas at Merkin Hall on November 13th

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 9 16:08:41 PST 2012

Reminder: HACF Concert with John Kamfonas at Merkin Hall on November 13th

From: "ks3061 at columbia.edu" <ks3061 at columbia.edu>

Reminder:

One of our seminar members and alumnus of our Program in Hellenic Studies, John Kamfonas, will be performing at Merkin Hall on  November
13th. The event is sponsored by the Hellenic American Cultural
Foundation. Attached is the flyer. Below, too, is the direct link to
the event page. Also, note that student tickets can be reserved online
(which is usually not the case for these venues).
Ticket prices include a seat for the concert and an invitation to the Greek food and drink reception with performers following the concert.

Flyer:

THE HELLENIC AMERICAN CULTURAL FOUNDATION PRESENTS
Greek Connection:
Pianist John Kamfonas in Concert
Along with
Mandolinist, Sebastiaan de Grebber
Cellist, Caleb van der Swaagh
Violinist, Sharon Park

Tuesday, November 13th, 7:00 pm
Merkin Hall at the Kaufman Center
129 W. 67th St., Manhattan; just north of Lincoln Center

This concert will feature solo piano works by
Manos Hadjidakis, Samuel Barber, Franz Liszt, Ferruccio Busoni
and ensemble works by:
Victor Kioulaphides
including the world premiere of his Piano Trio

We hope you will join us for this special concert
followed by a Greek delicacy and wine reception with
Mr. Kioulaphides, Mr. Kamfonas, and fellow performers!
For ticket info, please visit www.kaufman-center.org/mch or call 212-501-3330
General Admission Tickets: 25$ Student / Senior Tickets: 15$

http://kaufman-center.org/mch/event/greek-connection-pianist-john-kamfonas-in-concert

--Katerina Stefatos
Program Coordinator,Program in Hellenic Studies
Classics Department,Columbia University
617 Hamilton Hall
New York, NY 10027
Tel:212-851 0297