[MGSA-L] The future of language programs

Neni Panourgia np255 at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 19 04:32:07 PDT 2012

"...first they came for the communists and I did not speak out because I
was not a communist, then they came for the trade unionists..."

--
________________________
Professor Neni Panourgiá

2012-2013
Visiting Associate Professor
Anthropology Department
Bard College
PO Box 5000
Annondale-on-Hudson, NY 12504

ICLS
Heyman Center for the Humanities,
Columbia University,
New York, NY 10027

Dangerous Citizens. The Greek Left and the Terror of the State
www.dangerouscitizens.columbia.edu

Ethnographica Moralia Experiments in Interpretive Anthropology
www.fordhampress.com/detail.html?id=9780823228874