[MGSA-L] Cyprus - Amazing book swap deal for charity

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 20:05:37 PDT 2012

Cyprus - Amazing book swap deal for charity
Published on July 22, 2012

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/book-deal-swap/amazing-book-swap-deal-charity/20120722

GOT AN old book? Fancy a new one? Grab your old book, find one euro
and take both down to a Public store in Nicosia or Limassol where you
can swap them for a new book, as part of a new charity drive by the ‘A
Dream A Wish’ association.

The aim of the charity event organised by Public and A Dream A Wish is
to raise money to fulfill the wishes of children with cancer and
related diseases.

Members of the public can go with an old book and one euro to Public
stores either in the Mall of Cyprus in the capital or My Mall in
Limassol and change them for one of the 9,000 new books offered by
Public as of yesterday until next Saturday. The money collected will
go to the charity which aims to make children’s wishes come true.

For each book exchange, Public will also offer discount coupons for
the purchase of new books at the store. As for the old books, they
will be given to children suffering from cancer and other related
diseases.

Public manager Christos Noulis said: “We are very proud to be taking
part in this unique, book-friendly event while at the same time
helping the children make their wish a reality.”

Best-selling Greek author Lena Manta attended the opening event yesterday.

--
June Samaras
2020 Old Station Rd
E-mail : june.samaras at gmail.com