[MGSA-L] Nikos Kazantzakis's works - Kazantzakis Publications

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 16 16:25:32 PDT 2012

From: Niki Stavrou <stavrouniki at yahoo.com>

Dear Friends,

It is the aim of the Kazantzakis Publications to promote and disseminate the works of the great Greek author, Nikos Kazantzakis, to a worldwide readership, such that we may fulfill the spiritual mandate entrusted to us by his wife and life companion, Eleni N. Kazantzakis, that one day every person on earth will be able to read the works of Nikos Kazantzakis in his or her own language or dialect. To this, I would add that all of our efforts at the Kazantzakis Publications are oriented towards engaging the global readership to discover and embrace the ecumenical nature of Nikos Kazantzakis’s works.

To this end, I am sending you the links of our English catalog of books by Nikos Kazantzakis (as they are published by us in their Greek original language) and three consecutive Newsletters of the Kazantzakis Publications, so that you may in turn make them available to a wider platform?

NEWSLETTER SPRING 2012 – KAZANTZAKIS PUBLICATIONS [PATROCLOS STAVROU]
NEWSLETTER WINTER 2011-2012 KAZANTZAKIS PUBLICATIONS [PATROCLOS STAVROU]
NEWSLETTER FALL 2011 KAZANTZAKIS PUBLICATIONS [PATROCLOS STAVROU]
KAZANTZAKIS PUBLICATIONS – ENGLISH CATALOG OF BOOKS

With my deep gratitude and warm wishes,

Sincerely,

Niki Stavrou

Niki P. Stavrou, Director

Kazantzakis Publications [Patroclos Stavrou]
Charilaou Trikoupi 116
Athens 114 72
Tel.: (+30) 210 3642829
Fax: (+30) 210 3642830