[MGSA-L] Greeks in English Speaking Countries Conference proceedings

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:29:49 PST 2012

> On 1/19/12, Paganelis, George I <paganelis at csus.edu> wrote:
>> Does anyone know whether the conference proceedings were ever published
>> from
>> the Third International Conference on Greeks in English Speaking
>> Countries
>> held in Toronto in July 1996? I've seen references to papers delivered at
>> that conference but never to published proceedings. Thank you.
>>

>> Best,
>> George I. Paganelis
====================

George

 There is a paper from the conference by by Efie Gavaki  you can access here ;

 socianth.concordia.ca/facultyandstaff/documents/EGavaki.doc

 1996 "Ethnic Identity: Immigrant Achievement & Cultural Survival",
presented at the 3rd International Conference of Greeks in English
Speaking Countries

 You might ask to find out what happened ?

 efie at vax2.concordia.ca

 June S

June Samaras
2020 Old Station Rd