[MGSA-L] A comment left on the MGSA site

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 28 04:25:59 PST 2012

A place for your thoughts *
Dear Sirs / madams

I am a Greek citizen from Athens. I would like to express my thanks on behalf of all Greeks for your cordial support . I would also like to state that we – in Greece are not in need so much of material support ( money) but mainly of the revelation of the distorted truth concerning our financial tragedy. Our economic crisis is for SOME
very profitable, for the majority of Greeks however, it is very painful.
We need, therefore, the support of every Greek community as to the transmission of the message that we are not at all lazy, we are on the contrary hard working, so we do not deserve such a cruel punishment.
Thank you in advance.
Sincerely yours,
A compatriot