[MGSA-L] Fwd: ΕΛΛΑΣ-ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΙΑ: ΣΧΕΤΙΚΑ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ "ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΚΙΝΗΤΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ ΥΠΕΡ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΑΣ": Ε ΟΧΙ, ΔΕΝ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΟΛΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ!

np255 at columbia.edu np255 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 21 08:35:32 PST 2012

Dear Mr Boskovic,

You were offended by the perpetual characterization of the Balkans
(Greece included) as "the back yard of Europe".  I was offended by the
fact that no matter how good or big of a Philhellene you, or any other
non-Greek, are the ELLAS-ORTHODOXIA blog will never accept your
gesture of friendship and will always consider you as belonging to a
rung below the Greeks precisely because you were not born one.

np/