[MGSA-L] Fwd: SAE-Election 2012-- SECOND Call for Candidates--Deadline February 10th

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 4 12:59:18 PST 2012

Excuse the duplication please, H-SAE members.  If any Society for the Anthropology of Europe members on this list are interested in serving on the board of SAE, several positions are open. Quite a few anthropologists of Greece have served with distinction there (e.g., Diane O"Roarke, Peter Allen, Jill Dubisch, Michael Herzfeld, Deborah Altamirano, among many others, and currently Othon Alexandrakis and Tracey Rosen).  You could ask them or me what it is like.

Yours, Roland

Begin forwarded message: