[MGSA-L] Upcoming talk on Cavafy and Byzantium at Yale, Peter Jeffreys

Syrimis, George george.syrimis at yale.edu
Wed Oct 26 07:43:58 PDT 2011

Thursday, November 3, 5:00 PM
Rosenkranz Hall, 102, 115 Prospect Street

Peter Jeffreys, Assistant Professor of English, Suffolk University

“Cavafy's Byzantium: The Poetics of Exquisite Decline”

The lecture is free and open to the public.

 For more information about the Program's activities visit our website at http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/hsp . You can also find us on Facebook. Search for “Hellenic Studies Program, Yale University.” Please also visit our “Community Events” section for local activities.

The activities of the Hellenic Studies Program are generously funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Center for Hellenic Studies at Yale University.