[MGSA-L] THE COLLAPSE OF GREECE

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:47:18 PDT 2011

A thoughtful and serious series of discussions on the situation in Greece
done with Steve Paikin on TV Ontario

Contributions from Andre Gerolymatos,Thanos Veremis etc.

http://ww3.tvo.org/?q=search/apachesolr_search/THE%20COLLAPSE%20OF%20GREECE

June s

The Collapse of Greece

Segment - 2011-10-19 23:23

    The Collapse of Greece ... political collapse of Greece
inevitable? ... political collapse of Greece inevitable? ...

Blog Post - 2011-10-19 13:39

    and not in Greece?   It’s the question I’m asked most often: Why
are Greeks such hard-working people here in Canada and not in Greece?
I usually give the glib answer, “Because the good ones left Greece.”
It’s funny. It resonates. The Greeks are the butt of all jokes in this
prolonged ...

Program - 2011-10-19 18:15

    The Collapse of Greece 141807 ... Greece on the Brink A prolonged
economic crisis. The possibility of default. What is next for Greece

June Samaras
2020 Old Station Rd
Streetsville,Ontario
Canada L5M 2V1