[MGSA-L] Princeton Hellenic Studies Fellowships, 2011-12

Dimitri H. Gondicas gondicas at Princeton.EDU
Wed Nov 23 09:15:40 PST 2011

PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies
http://www.princeton.edu/hellenic/

Dear colleagues,

Please help us circulate the following announcements for our Hellenic Studies fellowships, 2011-12, and kindly bring them to the attention of qualified candidates:

POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS: http://www.princeton.edu/hellenic/fellowships/pdrfellowships/

Over eighty-five (85) early career scholars have been supported by these fellowships since the inception of this program in academic year 1992-93.  The overwhelming majority of our post-doctoral fellows have gone on to successful academic careers around the worldCurrent and former recipients are listed in:
http://www.princeton.edu/hellenic/people/post-doctoral_fellows/

VISITING RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS: http://www.princeton.edu/hellenic/fellowships/vrfellowships/

Over seven hundred (700) scholars, writers, and artists have been supported by these fellowships since the establishment of this program in academic year 1980-81.

LIBRARY RESEARCH GRANTS: http://www.princeton.edu/rbsc/fellowships/f_ships.html

Over twenty (20) scholars have been supported by these fellowships since the beginning of this program in academic year 2001-02.

Many thanks,

Dimitri Gondicas

CO: i/
CT: f/