[MGSA-L] Princeton University Stanley J. Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies

Dimitri H. Gondicas gondicas at Princeton.EDU
Tue Nov 22 11:38:29 PST 2011

Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the establishment of the Stanley J. Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies at Princeton University.

Announcement:

http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S32/19/71O67/index.xml?section=topstories

Please see the attached document about the foundation and mission of the new Center.

We thank all of you for your support and participation in our intellectual life and activities over the years, and we look forward to further growth and new directions for Hellenic Studies at Princeton.

Seeger Center Executive Committee

Dimitri Gondicas, Director

Mark Beissinger

Molly Greene