[MGSA-L] Greek language book

Ifigenia Georgiadou ifigenia at hcc.edu.gr
Thu Nov 17 16:40:57 PST 2011

Dear Lena,
my impression is that a book only in Greek is much better. If you follow the communicative approach, you can work either with Ellinika Tora by Papacheimwna and Dimitra, Nostos publication, with Epikoinwniste Ellinika by Arvanitakis , Deltos Publication or with Ellinika A , Patakis publication. I would suggest a mixture of them. They all have strong and weak points.

In our website www.hcc.edu.gr you can find some language games for teachers too at http://www.hcc.edu.gr/el/2009-10-07-11-36-01
Good luck!
Ifigenia

Ifigenia Georgiadou
Director

Hellenic Culture Centre
www.hcc.edu.gr
Education Language and Culture

18 Derigny str., 10434, Athens, Greece
Tel:  (0030 2105238149 and (0030)  6944105484
Fax: (0030) 2108836494
E-mail:  ifigenia at hcc.edu.gr
Skype : ifigenia.georgiadou