[MGSA-L] Panel discussion on Greek crisis at Yale

Syrimis, George george.syrimis at yale.edu
Thu Nov 3 07:57:42 PDT 2011

Monday, November 7, 4:00 PM
Luce Hall 202, 34 Hillhouse Avenue

"Explaining the Greek Crisis: An Update"

David Cameron
Professor of Political Science & Director of the Program in EU Studies, Yale University

Jolyon Howorth
Jean Monnet Professor of European Politics ad personam and Emeritus Professor of European Studies at the University of Bath (UK) and Visiting Professor, Political Science Department, Yale University

Stathis Kalyvas
Arnold Wolfers Professor of Political Science and co-Director of the Hellenic Studies Program, Yale University

Free and open to the public

The panel discussion is co-sponsored by the Program in European Union Studies at the Council of European Studies, Yale University.
For more information about the Program's activities visit our website at http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/hsp . Please also visit our “Community Events” section for local activities. You can also find us on Facebook. Search for “Hellenic Studies Program, Yale University”

The activities of the Hellenic Studies Program are generously funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Center for Hellenic Studies at Yale University.